Prices & Us
Pet Pride Photography
Pet Pride is about showing off your wee or large one’s unique personality and look. Each photoshoot is designed especially for you to make sure I capture the one you love. I can come to your home, your pet's local hang out place, or we can find a location that will suit the look and feel that expresses your pet's personality.
My name is Jo and I have been shooting professionally as a freelance portrait photographer for 5 years. I started out in my homeland New Zealand and moved to Europe 4 years ago to explore my love of travel and photography. I have recently combined my passion of animals and photography into Pet Pride. I'm a London based photographer however, these lovely pets have taken me around England, Switzerland, Norway and New Zealand. I’m very excited about the opportunity to meet and play with your loved ones.
You can view my other work at www.josowry.com
Prices & Shooting Details* 10% of each sale goes directly to an animal charity of your choice.
* £120 - Fee includes a uniquely designed photoshoot for your pet within Greater London and 1 digital photo. (Locations outside the M25 may have a fee)
* Individual photos start from £25 and packages start form £125.
* The photoshoot can be at your home, on a location, or we can combine the two if the places are near each other.
* Shoots generally run between 90 - 120 minutes. This gives us loads of time to set up lights, chat, play and eat treats!
* 40 - 60 images are individually retouched so you only view your pet's best work.
* 5 days after your photoshoot the images will be ready to view.
* Please contact the studio for commercial rates.